Rebellious Self-Acceptance Playbook
We’re not meant to like ourselves, are we. There are unwritten rules about what it means to be a woman, and somehow simple things like promoting ourselves, discussing our achievements and talking about what we do well has morphed into arrogance which we do everything in our power to avoid.
It’s time for a change. A rebellion if you will.
- The five components of Rebellious Self-Acceptance
- More than 12 activities to help you make sustainable change
- Templates to support your learning
What’s really inside?
- An opportunity to reflect on what makes you so very awesome
- Space to focus on what’s right for you, without worrying about what everyone else expects of you
- Reframing failure to learn from it, not be defined by it
- An understanding of what’s actually getting in your way from being your most powerful self
- The chance to set some boundaries around your energy and time, without the internal guilt trip
- The ability to make the time for your big ticket items and stop feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day
The world’s kept you hidden too long my darling, and it’s your time to shine.